Methods researched by HeroSEO from foreign sources and developed applications to standards for effective SEO implementation in Vietnam market.
What is Google Cloud Staking?
Google cloud stacking is a technique used to improve search engine rankings. The Google cloud stack is a collection of Google entities or applications such as Google Sites, Docs, Calendar, MyMap, Draw, Photos, Sheets, Forms, and Slides containing company information ‘stacked’, taking full advantage of variety of Google products and their power in the ecosystem.
Learn more about the term:
- Google: Search engine.
- Clouds: Cloud/cloud data (Google Sites, Docs, Calendar, MyMap, Draw, Photos, Sheets, Forms and Slides…).
- Stacking: Link linking / link stacking.
The DR / Authority indicators all reach 100/100 points, which is the largest number on the scale that google evaluates. When creating google cloud assets often use Google Sites as the root site to develop strength. In the long run, this can be seen as a PBN (Private Blog Network) of the business, if your implementation method & way of doing it is right from the beginning.
+3 Highlights of Google Cloud Staking or more different & outstanding
- Number of links created in the cloud
- Methods of connecting logics & principles.
- Additional tiered backlinks from RankerX & Backlink blog comments for Google Cloud Stacking suites.
These are the actual shares that the heroseo team has deployed throughout the implementation of the projects.
What is the difference between Google Drive/Cloud Stacks and Google Drive?
- Google Drive Stacks: Since entities are created in google’s Drive file, some SEOers refer to them as Google Drive stacks.
- Google Cloud Stacks: From the perspective of entities that are created with data stored in google’s free cloud (Google Cloud), this term is also often used.
It is also a general method, but not all SEOers understand deeply and effectively implement this technique, so we need to spend more time studying them. HeroSEO also completed the R&D of its own Google Cloud Stacks implementation method with key differentiating factors: iframe, schema, logical thinking link stack & tiered backlink for the pillars.
Is Google Cloud Stacks Deployment Effective?
According to the word “quantumagency”, this method is widely applied by SEOer Global in markets such as: USA, England, Canada, Australia … is an indispensable part of SEO implementation to help build the authority of the brand. brand/organization on the google search engine and help the website grow keywords overall.
More sharing from HeroSEO CEO about this method
If you are an early SEOer in the period 2011 – 2017 will know “SEO Periodic Table – SEO Periodic Table” which may sound a bit confusing & feel complicated and unbelievable. In fact, I think like you when I think like that, but in the long run, I am more and more absorbed with “this periodic table” because the truth I see in “SEO Periodic Table” is:
“There is no matchless SEO method or technique, because SEO is basically a collection of many factors/elements in it for Google to evaluate and rank for.”
So the Google Cloud Stack I want to talk about is just an advanced implementation method and should not be misunderstood about its success, but do not ignore it because it is very important.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of this method of SEO implementation?
Just like I shared above, “SEO is a collection of many elements / elements in it, so this method is also an indispensable piece in the process of validating Entity an SEO project within our standards.
“Don’t deify any one SEO method because they all have their own pros and cons.”
Advantages that I feel and cannot deny:
- Create a good SEO foundation for the website platform
- Effective Entity implementation method; Commonly applied in markets: US, UK, Canada, Australia…
- Avoid Google Penalty (google penalty) in the process of building backlink layer, text link, gov
- Increase the power of “backlinks” during project implementation
- In the long run, it helps to increase overall SEO for the entire website
- Support & create brand credibility for Google in the SEO process
- It takes time to receive a signal somewhere about 20 – 40 days to absorb the power.
- The method does not help the website to top quickly compared to backlinks.
- Improper implementation will not bring out the full power & waste resources.
- If Google has already identified it, it will be difficult & takes a lot of effort to correct if done wrong.
Above are the shared knowledge about the Google Cloud Stack SEO method of the Team HeroSEO team.